Thursday, April 29, 2010

he's back

Two nights of sleep have almost rejuvenated the Beasley bunch. Almost.

Little Boo headed back to school today after his full week off. We were blessed to have Monday with Mimi, Tuesday with Aunt Linda, and Wednesday with Mamie and Paw Paw. Thursday {today} meant back to reality.

When he woke up to me this morning, and I started rushing around to get him dressed, he was quite confused. He held his hands up as if to say, "Is there no one here to greet me today but you?"

We are happy he seems to be feeling loads better. As I'm sure you were able to gather, I was at my wit's end. Adenoid removal is a million times harder than tubes. At least for us.

The anesthesia, bad breath {oh the breath}, stuffy nose, and just general yuckies were more than I was prepared for. I knew he might feel bad for a few days, but never did I anticipate a whole week of misery.

Back to school he went today, though. He has a few limitations: no outside play for rest of the week and no rough housing in the big play room. He didn't seem too upset about missing outside time-- instead he got to eat gummy bears in Ms. Maureen's room. Oh the life!

No comments: