Unbelievable.
On one hand it feels like he’s always been a part of us, and on the other—time is slipping through our fingers like sand.

Each age brings with it new joys and new challenges. This transition from baby to toddler is no different. Some moments we’re smiling, others we are yelling.
Even with his continuing ear problems, Reese is becoming more verbal with each passing day. He says a few words regularly.
Regular words: hay {hey}, buh {pacifier and/or Buck}, ba ohh {balloon}, baa {bath}, bawl {ball}, ma-ma, nuh-nuh {nonna}, jews {juice}, peas {please}, and uh ew {love you}.
Occasional words: paw-paw, mi-mi, tracy, good job, and hush
He can also meow like a cat, roar like a lion, bark like a dog, and rumble like a tractor.
He takes one nap a day at school, usually from 11:00-1:30, but on the weekends we are able to adjust that time to meet our activities. If we have Saturday night plans, he stays up until nine or nine thirty. It’s so nice to finally to have that flexibility.
Now that the weather is warmer we’ve been spending lots of time outside in the sunshine. He still loves his swing and runs to the door when I ask him if he wants to check the mail.
Reese is happy and funny, sweet and loving. He is feisty and strong willed, flirty and curious.
He is the perfect balance of Lofton and I.
He takes one nap a day at school, usually from 11:00-1:30, but on the weekends we are able to adjust that time to meet our activities. If we have Saturday night plans, he stays up until nine or nine thirty. It’s so nice to finally to have that flexibility.
Now that the weather is warmer we’ve been spending lots of time outside in the sunshine. He still loves his swing and runs to the door when I ask him if he wants to check the mail.
Reese is happy and funny, sweet and loving. He is feisty and strong willed, flirty and curious.
He is the perfect balance of Lofton and I.

His dimples and bright blue eyes will melt your heart. Though I fell in love the instant I met him, I fall more in love with him each day.
2 comments:
arent they the best?!
I am pretty sure he has said woops a couple of times!
Post a Comment