I slept approximately zero minutes last night. While plywood floors are great for my allergies, they are not so great for dog paws.
Click-clack all night long.
Picture Lofton saying at two in the morning, "I think I'd like to cut their paws off."
And then as the sun rose, there was a chipper three year old in my bed snuggling up and asking for cartoons. Good morning, Monday.
A little later, I went into Reese's room to scoop up his dirty clothes {and turn off his noise machine}. I quickly realized that something was askew. I turned off the noise and noticed his dresser drawers were open. Hmm.
When I turned to walk out, I saw that his bed comforter was thrown atop his bed. Since we haven't covered bed making in our chore lessons, I knew that something was up.
Yep, a quick check of his bed and I saw that he had wet it at some point. I guess he got up, changed clothes, made his bed, and then slept for the rest of the night in the other bed. When I summoned him to his room he looked at me and said, "Oh you found it!"
Silly boy.
And it's only ten in the morning...
No comments:
Post a Comment