Thursday, July 1, 2010

chores

My control issues have come screaming to the forefront now that I know I'm going to be out of  commission in a few short days.  

I've stocked up on books and new pajamas for me {duh! cause when you feel like crap cute jammies help} and new cups, diapers, and other essentials for Reese.  Can Lofton buy diapers?  Yes.  But it makes me feel better to already have what I know we might need.

Reese and I have also been cleaning.  Company is coming tomorrow and we wanted to de-dog hair the place.

Reese is oh so helpful when I'm doing my chores.  

Here he is with my bra, underwear {clean}, and a bathing suit top on:


And here he is helping Mama do laundry:


Except he helpfully removed the clean laundry from the basket onto the floor.

And finally, here he is relaxing with the dogs while I straighten up:


What a life!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

loving your recent posts - and sorry about the tonsil thing = eww!!