Big mistake! HUGE! {Gold star to anyone that can tell me what movie that's from}
I digress.
Although Reese seems no worse for the wear from this whole surgery debacle, my sweet husband has not escaped unscathed. He unfortunately bears the brunt of my bad moods, my emotional outbursts, and my sleepless nights. Oh, and my breath. I can't smell it but evidently it is rank.
He has been such a trooper. Obviously this is what that whole "in sickness and in health" stuff was about.
He has fetched ice bags, refilled cups, and kept a sitter schedule for Reese and I. He cooked dinner for he, my dad, and Reese twice in the last three days. Hamburger helper Sunday night and spaghetti tonight. Was it a culinary masterpiece? No. But my child was fed, real food. Lofton says I can now sleep easier, knowing that if God forbid I was to die, he could feed Reese something other than Wendy's.
Laundry? Done. Reese bathed? Check. Trash, dishes, and groceries all taken care of.
He's amazing. And tonight, when he had worked all day {that would be up at 5am and working from 6am to 4pm}, cooked dinner, and cleaned the kitchen?-- I wanted potato soup. And he went and got it. He didn't even complain.
I love him so much I could burst.
1 comment:
Pretty Woman.
Way to go, Hubs!!
Post a Comment