Friday, July 23, 2010

happy weekend

It's almost the weekend.  


Although that means not much to this home-for-the-summer mama, I'm overjoyed.  It means in a few short hours my favorite husband will be home to hang out with his favorite wife and our favorite son.



Our favorite son, who just minutes ago said, "Bess ew, Mama" when I sneezed.  That would be "bless you" for those who don't speak toddler.

Be still my heart.  And capture these last few fleeting days of summer...and babyhood... and being this boy's favorite person...

He makes my heart hurt I love him so much.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

So, I think I can officially say this as I am a daily reader: Reese literally gets cuter every single day. Is that possible? The hair; it kills me.

Erin said...

sly little guy.

i love the pictures ashley put on her blog of those 2! :)