My mom hates me. I'm not sure why... I've been the perfect child. Great grades, always home on time, birthed a fabulous child-- and yet, she makes me suffer.
For Reese's birthday {under the guise of my brother} she bought the handy manny tool box. Yes THE Handy Manny. Not only does it have plastic tools, the whole box sings.
Noisy toys are a no-no in our house. I cannot stand repetitive sounds. Call me cranky, or ornery, I don't care. Loud banging noises give me a migraine. Most people follow my rules. Lofton says it's because they're scared of me. Whatever the reason, our house has been relatively peaceful. Until Saturday.
Of course, of all the zillions of toys Reese received this dang toolbox is his favorite. His favorite tools? The hammer, Pat, and the pliers, Squeeze. The hammer to beat on the walls and the pliers to squeeze our noses.
This house has become a danger zone.




1 comment:
Looks like Santa will be bring that to our house as well. Super.
Post a Comment