Tuesday, October 19, 2010

i don't make this stuff up

Reese and I made a pilgrimage to Target this morning for laundry detergent and diapers.  Two guesses as to why we are running low on those specific items. Moving on...


I took the backwards loop around Target so I could causally peruse the clothes section.  The clothes happen to be right across from the lingerie section, and a this is where our story begins::


Reese:  Look Mama, bra.
Mama:  Yep, it is.
R:  Bra for boobs.
M:  Umm, yes.
R:  Mama boobs. Bra Mama boobs.
At this point he is POINTING at my chest.  And there are people around.
M:  Reese, I'm not really sure this is an appropriate conversation for Target.
R:  Bra, Bra, Bra ... boobs, boobs, boobs.  Mama bra, Mama boobs.  Emu bra, Emu boobs. {side note:  Emu is now what Reese calls my mom}


And there you have it.  The first of what I'm sure will be many embarrassing moments for me.