Friday, December 31, 2010

see you later alligator, the 2010 edition

I find i hard to believe we’re staring 2011 in the face.  This year has flown by.  I told Lofton recently that I truly feel this is the year our baby became a little boy.  It’s sad and happy all at the same time.


We’ve had quite the year.  New jobs, first surgeries {tubes, adneoids, tonsils}, major house renovations, and traumatic injuries.


Lofton and I took a trip back through the blog and I cried looking at the evidence of my baby growing up.  I never want to waste a moment of time with him.  He is my most precious gift, and I know Lofton feels the same.


I’m actually hoping for a low-key 2011.  I vowed no major house projects {yeah right}, absolutely no surgeries, and definitely NO communicable diseases that cause us to be in contact with the health department.  


 We at Casa Beasley wish you the same!  Thanks for reading along as we journey through life and parenthood.  Happy New Year, friends!  

No comments: